I suggest you ...

Allow 'Bundle Offers' to be displayed

1SC has a Bundle Offers feature that allows any number of products to be "Bundled" or sold as a single product for a different price than if they had all been purchased separately. Bundle Offers do not have a 'Product ID' thus cannot currently be displayed using this plugin. This is a HUGE flaw with this plugin, please fix this.

Thank you

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ironicus AntithesisIronicus Antithesis shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    EqualServing SupportAdminEqualServing Support (Admin, EqualServing) responded  · 

We hear you and we understand your need to have Product Bundles included with the individual products in this plugin.

BUT, this plugin relies on the 1ShoppingCart.com API to collect product details and the bundle products are not exposed in the API.

I would suggest that you voice your request with the folks at 1ShoppingCart.com. Here’s a link to a similar request made on 1ShoppingCart.com’s Big Ideas site -

http://ideas.1shoppingcart.com/forums/20399-big-ideas/suggestions/1484381-api-access-to-bundles

If and when 1ShoppingCart.com includes the bundled products in the API, we will gladly update the plugin to include them.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EqualServing SupportAdminEqualServing Support (Admin, EqualServing) commented  · 

We hear you and we understand your need to have Product Bundles included with the individual products in this plugin.

BUT, this plugin relies on the 1ShoppingCart.com API to collect product details and the bundle products are not exposed in the API.

I would suggest that you voice your request with the folks at 1ShoppingCart.com. Here's a link to a similar request made on 1ShoppingCart.com's Big Ideas site -

http://ideas.1shoppingcart.com/forums/20399-big-ideas/suggestions/1484381-api-access-to-bundles

If and when 1ShoppingCart.com includes the bundled products in the API, we will gladly update the plugin to include them.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin!

Feedback and Knowledge Base